Moving out of your home can be an exciting, but stressful, time. It’s exciting because you are moving to a brand new place. It’s a fresh start. But there is so much to do and so little time. Plus, especially if you are a renter, you want to make sure you get that security deposit back. How do you do that? By making sure the house (or apartment) is spotlessly clean!
Here is a checklist to get your house clean enough for moving out:
- Clean the windows.
- Dust the ceiling fixtures like lights and ceiling fans.
- Dust every ledge and windowsill.
- Clean along the walls and baseboards.
- Mop every bit of floor.
- Clean out the cabinets.
- Clean the toilet thoroughly.
- Bleach the grout along the toilet, sink, and tub.
- Clean the mirrors.
- Clean the dishwasher, oven, and refrigerator.
After years of living in one location, a lot of mess will build up. We highly recommend hiring a professional house cleaning service for your move out cleaning needs. It’s a one-time fee that is highly affordable. For house cleaning services Glenview, IL renters can trust for their moving out cleaning, Kamila is the best.