Why Hire House Cleaning Service
It used to be that house cleaning services were reserved for the very wealthy. Luckily for the majority of us, that is no longer the case! There are a wide variety of house cleaning services available at all price points! If you don’t know any reliable house cleaning service in Schaumburg, call Pure 1 House Cleaning Services Schaumburg, IL. Today, I would like to share with you a few reasons why I think the average person should hire a house cleaning service.
- Saving time. Many of us work full time jobs. If you have children, you then want to spend time with them when you are off of work, not just cleaning. Additionally, leaving the cleaning to someone else allows you to have guests over without worrying about the state of your home.
- Better mental health. Recent studies have proven that clutter can add to depression and anxiety. With the amount of things going on in the average life, it is easy to allow cleaning to fall to the bottom of the to do list. But that just adds to stress. Why suffer?
- Best left to the professionals. Everyone knows the basics of cleaning, but are you truly doing everything right? Professionals are trained what products to use and how to get the cleanest clean-every time.
Cleaning the wine from carpet
We’ve all done it, knocked a wine glass over on a white rug or light carpet. After you let out your wail of frustration from wasting wine, try to prevent wine stains on your carpet by following my simple insutrctions!
- Blot it up! My husband has the worst habit of ‘wiping’ up stains, just grinding the liquid further into the carpet. Instead, immediately start to blot from the outside in to contain the stain and minimize any staining as much as possible.
- When no more wine is coming out onto your paper towel or rag, add some water! Not only will this dilute the wine to lighten the color but it will help bring the wine that is deep into the carpet fibers back up to the surface.
If there is still wine, put some salt on the spot to draw out the moisture. You should do this right after blotting as if the stain is dry there will be no moisture to pull up! When you can’t get rid of the stains from your carpet, consider calling professional carpet cleaning service like Near Me Carpet Cleaning Services Chicago, IL. Alternatively, you can try a baking soda solution made up of 1 part baking soda to 3 parts water. Cover with a cloth and put something heavy on top of the cloth to drive the baking soda into the carpet fibers. Vacuum the area up the next day and voila! The stain should be lifted.
Welcome to my cleaning blog!
Hi there! I’d like to greet everyone on my cleaning blog. I’m gonna post here some of my stories as a cleaning lady. Also you can read here about cleaning tips & tricks, and later use them while cleaning your own houses or offices. And last, but not least – I will write here about cleaning services in Chicago. I have been employed in so many of them, that I’m experienced enough to write some reviews. Hope you guys will enjoy this little bit of my adventures, that I’m gonna share with you!
Few Words About Me
Through all my life I was working as a maid in quite much amount of different cleaning services. Most recent experience was cleaning in one of the greatest Chicago’s cleaning services. To find out which one was it, you will have to be patient and wait a little bit more.
My story is partly sad, other time you will laugh to taers. Sometimes you will learn from my mistakes, and sometimes my decisions will anger you. But from this point I can proudly shout: I REGRET NOTHING. All I can tell at the moment, it’s worth following my cleaning blog to hear all those amusing stories. Have a nice lecture!